FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Do or Do Not

When I love something or someone, I will pour my heart and soul. No matter what is the shape or sizes of that thing or how colourful is the personality, be it odd and straight, I see only I thing: LOVE in you or that THING.

That' show how loyal and truthful I can be.

But I couldn't accept continues or similiar problems within the same period time. I will feel sickening and will move away from whatever negative energy. This kind of commotion will make me sad and sick.

It is not because I want everything to be perfect in sight. I can accept imperfection. But continues of commotion just make me sick. That I will definitely let go of that person or something.

It happened before. She bites me back when I was being kind and helpful to her. Being there for her, tons of advise and being very patient with her tantrum. I just put a stop on that friendship.Three long years I have been suffering from her lousy attitude. And now, don't expect me to be the same person as before. Once bitten twice shy. I can't stand immature people. For God shake she was 34 when I walked out of her and permanently slamp her face behind my door. No more door opening for her or to anyone betrays my trust and kindness.

Yup. There is no such thing "in between" for me.

Moral of the story: Be thankful when someone is kind to you and accept of who you are. These people are rare in species. And do not take advantage of their kindness.One, twice, they will out on you.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP