FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Too happy La

I am very happy for the past few days. So happy happy that I keep on makan, makan and makan. After last night, only the I realise I had junk food as dinner for the past few days! Oh no!

31 July - Kenny Rogers - sempena hari jadi! Mash potatoes and Macaroni Cheese my fav!

 
My Birthday Present..what is inside?
  
....is Amous Famous!
Actually laura don't mind at all...my request for birthday from my husband has been very simple..Kenny Rogers and....
  
foot massage!
My husband finally learnt. Just don't give me something I don't like or expect me to appreciate it if I don't like it. When I said I don't want or I don't like..I really mean it.  

So, others things that I gulped down my stomach the whole week...
01 Aug - Marry Brown - also sempena hari jadi!
02 Aug - Starbucks Cafe Latte, and Hokkien Mee
03 Aug - Laksa Penang + Jagung + Apam Balik dari Pasar Malam
04 Aug - Bubur + Telur Masin + Black Bean Mackerel Fish - ni my husband punya pasal la...rush me  back home to cook, sampai rumah tunggu punya tunggu, kul 8 call canx dinner...so, sy makan ni je...huhuhu
05 Aug - Nasi Lemak from a stall below my apartment

Now my stomach is burning...Tak cukup minum air! But for now, I am still whistling happy tune. Why? Hehehe..is multiple good news leh...Ahakz.

Lastly...hehehe..ni laura tak sempat update...

 
  

Spot the difference from the last entry? Ya..it took me number of days to get use to it...my mom may not  approve this but it's already done!...Confession..This my first time..wekekeke...

Elvina czQin  – (Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:31:00 PM)  

Erm... well, I still love the natural look of your hair. I'm not saying it's not nice with the hightlights, but to me, you look more natural and cheerful without the highlights thingy. Haha, anyway, as long as you're happy with it.

Miss Reen  – (Wednesday, August 06, 2008 11:04:00 PM)  

perghh..cantek lar rambut!

makan selagi bole makan..

Laura Austin  – (Thursday, August 07, 2008 9:16:00 AM)  

Sis, after I have done the highlight my face almost plastered. I tried to smile but it just frosted that way. After a few days, then I realized why I am not use to it...too urban-like! never mind la, something different. better try it now then later trying too be funky in old age. lol.

Laura Austin  – (Thursday, August 07, 2008 9:17:00 AM)  

Reen...perut aku berangin sampai aku keep burping semalam. Sakit perut...huhuhu..lepas minum air halia baru perut aku relieve....tapi laksa penang aku mmg dah mengidam selama sebulan since the last time I mentioned to u...:P

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP