FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Mencari Ketenangan Jiwa

 Kalo lola masih kat kk, mesti pegi beach jalan2 dan duduk tengok sunset kat tanjung aru beach ni


This week, lola mencari ketenangan jiwa. Dah lama lola tak stop and think what I really want in life.

Bukan tak pernah memikirnya. Cuma dalam masa tu, selalunya pemikiran kusut sangat. Selalu kalo lola stop and think, otak in total blank. Mcm no direction. So, finally good news comes my way. I am able to think clearer.

Susahkan jadi manusia? that's life. God gives you your life and you just need to path your destiny.

Entah ape lola merepek ni. Maybe I am talking to myself or talking myself out from all the messiness of my thought. Anyway, c u in next blog.

Secret Writer  – (Thursday, November 20, 2008 12:51:00 PM)  

Laura, I know now ur confident become more higher because of double happinese, u got new Job, and good news for Stacy. Hope u happy always

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP