FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Give a Little R.E.S.P.E.C.T!!!

Something happen recently that I almost blast my top.



I am a very patient person. If nothing touches my nerves I am as serene as the lake view portrayed in one of the Forrest Gump movie scenes. I may look strict but I can be very fun to be with if you know me longer.





Does this picture cooling your heart and mind? I am as peaceful as the picture portrayed if nothing triggers me.





What really gotten into my nerves was the word 'R.E.S.P.E.C.T'. I am very particular with these seven little alphabets because the spell of it carries a heavy substance reflecting a person's personality and attitude.



I do not care whether you are young or old you should respect everybody in accordance to a particular environment that you live in. My strong belief that even if you are younger than me but you are holding a position of a President, I will respect and support you as what you are. Even if you are just holding a junior position in a company, I will still respect you as an individual with a young mind. If you are on par with me, I will respect you as a colleague.



What I am trying to convey here is one should respect a person in a position of work. If you want to survive in any environment, be it your working place, among your circle of friends, at home with your family etc - no matter how friendly you can be, you should respect the other person's boundary.







What are my definition of 'respect'?



For me, 'Respect' means:

1) Always ask permission from the person if you meant to take something from him/her work

2) You do not bypass someone and not acknowledging him/her's present whether that person is young or old of age

3) You do not take credit from other people work

4) You do not back stab your supposed friends

5) You do not go 'back door' and talk bad about someone who supposedly your Superior. If you do this, you are actually playing dirty politics. Be a Politician if your intention is such.

6) You do not manipulate or trick other people mind



If other people noted that you are disrespecting your own convoy and continuing to play chameleon, sooner or later people will find out your intention and real characters.



You want someone to respect you? Earn it with dignity and integrity.



I am sharp in observation and I can read personality very well. So far my prediction of a situation and of a person's character, I am 90 percent accurate. I am leaving another 10 percent gap because I would not want to reveal further and respect the mind of that person.

Kos Serani  – (Friday, June 20, 2008 10:36:00 AM)  

U are right...agreed wz u ...respect each other,put age at behind.When U respect people...people will respect someone...but if he/she dont...they will ever never respect to that person.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP