FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

I Makan Credit Card

This morning, i opened my fridge. Aik? Why are there 3 credit cards in my fridge? My hubby dah giler ke, don't want to use the credit cards and try to 'freeze' it?

As I look closer then I realise what were they for....chocolate! Hahahaha...love the creativity though...

 
Sejibik mcm credit card...in wrap
  
Description at the back...
  
The shape and the size just like a real credit card
  
Don't believe is a chocolate? I bite...ha! It is 100% coco...

Megan Harbinson  – (Sunday, July 27, 2008 12:51:00 PM)  

That is pretty smart. Was it for a special occasion?

Laura Austin  – (Sunday, July 27, 2008 1:08:00 PM)  

Hi Megan...it is one of the marketing tactic by Standard Chartered Malaysia...I can't believe I ate 'credit card' though...Ha

Miss Reen  – (Monday, July 28, 2008 12:28:00 AM)  

perghh...cekelat cc..
i want oso pls!
where can i get this cekelat?

Laura Austin  – (Monday, July 28, 2008 9:20:00 AM)  

Reen, I dah habis semuanya..ketiga2 baris cokelat tu...wakakaka

cik temah  – (Wednesday, July 30, 2008 11:28:00 AM)  

wehh. lora.. mana nk beli coklat ni? aku nk hadiah kat yayang aku... loraa!! tell me!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP