FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

My Answer to Your Tagged

Aduh! I kena tagged. Dua kali. Bebudak SF dah chase aku jawab soalan-soalan tu. Wrong timing. Masa kena tagged tu, I am truely bz. So, hari ini i free sebab my lady boss on leave dan most of my kerja hampir selesai.So, my answers to the questions:

Nama Timang-timangan
Masa kecik2, one of my aunties like to call me Ah Ni. Yup. One of the word in my chinese name. Ahaks. Ye la, Laura Austin tu nama pena je..hehehehe. Among my close friends, whom are really the closest and known me for many years will call me Len. I tak pernah suruh and never introduce myself that way. It was name given by them.

Insan Teristimewa 
My hubby will kill me if I do not mention about him. Of course, he will always be my hubby yang tersayang. Hmmm.....put it this way la, my parents will always be in my heart. But I love my sister and brother the most. Sangat sayang mereka berdua. My brother is like my soulmate. Aik? Wakakaka. Yup. Whether I am sad or happy, I will call him first. When I am sad or moody, I will call him to sit in the Starbucks and puffing a way together with cafe latte.                         My beloved brother Jef and sister Elvina

Anda seorang yang....
Serious and strict. Hitam atau putih I make it clear cut. If I have already make up my mind, I will close the case put it behind my back and move on. You cry or beg, I don't care. So while I am still soft hearted, I am very flexible. Tapi kekadang I boleh jadi giler-giler kepala. Huh?? Ya. If I am stress free and happy, I like to mengusik by dropping implicit statements or hints. Either you get it or you totally in blur. So far, I dapat geng dah in SF. I am delighted orang faham apa yang saya cakap. I thought I am odd case. Wekekeke...Wah! Terlebih sudah.

Lagu Kesukaan
Panjang list ooooohhhh......kalo ikut genre rock n' roll, 70's rock and 80's rock. What???? Kak Laura berjiwa rock?? Ganasnye...hehehehe..yeah, I did thought of buying leather skirt or tight pants before. Hahahaha. Betttullllll. Tapi Sekarang tak mampu dan tak muat. So, forget it. Imagine-imagine sendiri je. Now I rase I am into alternative rock kot. Not sure la. Anything to do with guitar and drum, I seronok and excited.That's why I love and appreciate live band performance. So lagu-lagu yang saya akan blast kat kereta mini laura adalah seperti berikut (yang menjadi kemestian kalo lagu-lagu ini berkumandang kat radio):
Creed - My Scarifice
Deep Purple - Smoke onthe Water
Led Zepplin - Stariway to Heaven
Blondie - All I Wanna Do is to Makin' Love to You
Journey - Faithfully
U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday and Elevation (My favourite band)
Estranged - Itu Kamu

Kalo dah masuk tahap feminist tu, Independent Women, Irreplaceable, Gotcha, Hit 'Em Up Style dan lain2

Makanan Kesukaan
Ini ikut restoran-restoran yang saya kunjung...Kalo masuk restoran Melayu, I mesti order telur bistik atau ayam masak kunyit. Chinese food, I giler Dim Sum. Western food pulak, fish and chips, lagna chicken, atau mash potatoes. Saya giler cheese, tu la mengembang dan expand sideway. Huhuhuh..Kalo kat coffee house, coffee is a must! Tiramisu atau cheese cake. My favourite coffee is Cafe Latte from Starbucks. Kalo duduk rumah, I am satisfied with telur masin, ikan bean hitam dan porridge I am very happy already. Kekadang makan telur dadar and ikan masin pun I am happy. Lapar la...near lunch time dah...

Sikap yang buat anda stress.... 
Taking advantage of me or situation at the expense of others. As I said just now, hitam atau putih I make it clear cut. Kalo I dapati anda mengambil kesempatan on me or orang yang saya sayang atau protect sangat, I am not afraid to shoot you down on the spot. Second character yang saya take boleh tahan ialah tak tahu respect . Semua ada kelemahan dan strengths masing-masing. So, tak perlu menghina atau look down on the others. You and I sama - manusia, and we are children of God, cuma kulit tak sama je.  

Tiga benda yang mesti ada dalam beg anda...
Actually, I got a lot of things in my beg. Hmmm....yang saya tak boleh lepaskan ya...kunci kereta, duit and notebook/pen. Handphone pun I boleh lepas..hehehe...if I want to shut myself out from the world, I can leave my hp. Janji boleh bawa kereta dan duit untuk makan dan isi tank kereta. Pasal Notebook and pen, aahh yang ni, memang habit laura..otak saya tak pernah rehat..kekadang duduk kat kopitiam saya dapat idea, so buku nota and pen essential sgt.

Kali akhir anda menangis...
This week. Bertengkar dengan hubby la tu. Terlalu independent, katanya. Or keras kepala. If I am determined, I tak berganjak. Tapi kalo dah malas, I betul-betul lepas semuanya. Walk out. Takde partner sepi, ada partner u kena tau jaga hati bf atau suami. So, either way, life is beautiful, depends on how you see it. So, satisfied??? Saya rasa ter-expose pulak, less that 5% kot. Anyway, Your comment please....

Elvina czQin  – (Friday, July 11, 2008 2:18:00 PM)  

Hahahahahaha, 'puffing away' with bro. Yup, I can smell the smoke in the thin air now. lol. Ahaks! Or so I heard from bro that he's into rock because of you, and I'm into rock because of him... see, ada connection tu. Sweet! But, I never knew my sis =.=" would ever think of buying l.e.a.t.h.e.r skirt or t.i.g.h.t pants before... Ha ha ha ha ... ok ok ok, I'll cut that picture off my mind of you wearing it... Ha ha ha ha =.="

Question no.7... whoever asked that... hahahah, you should see her handbag, macam la her suit case instead. You can find anything you might want to find in there. Huu... my mom always shake her head seeing LA's 'overweight' bag.

Oh, God.. it's so nice to have a sis like you la. How can I live without you????? I wonder where our (the siblings) sense of humor from... lol...

Love ya.. Muwah!!!

Nana the 'punti'.. :P:P:P hehe

Laura Austin  – (Friday, July 11, 2008 2:37:00 PM)  

Oh My God! My sis...jgn la revealed everything..shy ler..Well, it is a typical Melancholy to have everything readily in the bag. Just in case, konon la. But I feel odd without having anything or less thing in my bag, particularly when the time I thought I don't need it, that's the time I require to bring them along. damm. So, on the safe side. I have everything inside. :P

kizari  – (Friday, July 11, 2008 2:45:00 PM)  

aii sis...yeesssssssssssssss.....akhirnye...thankz coz answer my tag..huhuhu..mm lewat pown xpe rr..jnji jawab jugak..ekekee..wah...

Elvina czQin  – (Friday, July 11, 2008 2:46:00 PM)  

yup, that's why I tagged that as your precious 'suitcase'. hehehehehehe. No worries, my pouch is starting to fill up with everything but will never leave up notebook and pen, car key, house key, cash, and ID. hahaha, those are our 'life saver'. Yee yer, miss you la :P Jangan lupa balik KK ya!!! I belanja STARBUCKS! Latte and ccakeessss. hehehehee

Laura Austin  – (Friday, July 11, 2008 3:01:00 PM)  

Miss you too, sis...don't tell mum bout the puffing thingy...I can not stand the long lecture...as usual...

Laura Austin  – (Friday, July 11, 2008 3:02:00 PM)  

So, cam ne okf? Rase mcm dah ter expose la...huhuhuhu...

Secret Writer  – (Saturday, July 12, 2008 9:40:00 AM)  

Wah...Laura...X sangka u pun peminat Rock juga ya...hu hu

Shaofie  – (Saturday, July 12, 2008 9:55:00 PM)  

yess...i satisfied!!rse cm best plak tagged org nih...wahh!!wateva it is..u still the best kak laura comel...wahh!!

Laura Austin  – (Monday, July 14, 2008 8:56:00 AM)  

Thank you, shaofie. Mcm dah shy-shy pulak selepas kena expose. Aduh..

Laura Austin  – (Monday, July 14, 2008 8:59:00 AM)  

Wakakakaka...Kos, those were the days I got a lot of influence from my counsin2 la tu. Lagu2 rock tu memang klasik kan!

Elvina czQin  – (Monday, July 14, 2008 9:18:00 AM)  

yeeeee, y la u use that picture, my sis... bro is not that thin, and my hair is no longer that long. hehehehe... CHANGE!!!! ha ha ha ha

Laura Austin  – (Monday, July 14, 2008 2:11:00 PM)  

Hahaha...nice la that pic..sis.. :PI like it...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP